Monday, May 11, 2015

11 May 2015

Hello!!
My goodness. I just love the mission!!! It is so great. I love it!!

This week, Hermana Collins and I started reading the Book of Mormon again-- in Spanish this time. We read 15 minutes every morning out of it. 
I just LOVE the Book of Mormon. It really was written for our day. Every time I read it, it applies to something that I have going on. Before starting it again, I had just finished reading The Fourth Missionary talk. If you have not read this yet, I would recommend it!!! It is so great. I have such a stronger desire to do my best on the mission- to give everything to the Lord: My whole heart, mind, might, and strength, not just part of it. 

I just love being here. I love all of you and all that you do. 

I love you!
Love, Hermana Dean

I was cracking up. So funny!

I have to admit... Sometimes the sunsets here are better than Clearfield's..... :)

Día de las Madres!! :)




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment