Monday, October 5, 2015

The Work Moves On!

Hello all of my lovely family, friends, and fellow missionaries!

Oh. I just LOVE General Conference. It is my most favorite Holiday of the year! And even better, it is TWICE a year. I just love it so much! How glorious it is to know we live in a time when the fullness of Christ's church is here on the Earth, with living apostles and prophets. How wonderful it is!

This week has been so wonderful! Transfer weeks always are. Hermana Cannon and I are both staying here in the lovely Lake Austin, and we also have a third companion, Hermana Marble. I am so excited, and so blessed to be able to work with these wonderful Hermanas. I know I will learn so much from the both of them.

General Conference was absolutely amazing. Through the Spirit, I received answers to many of my questions. I hope the same was for you. There were quite a few talks about how to be a true disciple of Jesus Christ. These talks have made me want to start studying this more. What does it take to be a true disciple of Jesus Christ? Many answers to this were given to us in General Conference.

I am equally excited to begin Ponderizing a scripture every week for 20 years, and then for another 20, and another. How much of a blessing will that be to begin writing the scriptures on your heart? This week, I have chosen Alma 26:22.

I love you all so much. I hope you are all doing well.

Until next week!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment