Monday, April 27, 2015

27 April 2015

Hola Familia!! :) Como están?

I cannot believe it is almost May!! April has flown by so fast. Really, this whole year has just flown right by.

I hope you are all doing well. This week was really great! We met a lot of really great people, and are working with others, as well. 

This week, during some of my study time, I made goals and plans for myself-- in two different groups: One for mission goals, and the other for the life after I return home. It was really neat. I would invite you all to do that. If you're not on a mission, then just for your life right now. What do you want to accomplish in 5 years? 10? What kind of person do you want to be? How are you going to get to that point? Set some goals and make some plans. Do you what you need to in order to fulfill those plans. 

I love you all! I hope you are all doing well, doing great things.

Love, Hermana Dean


Super pretty Texas sunsets


Río Grande, Looking at Mexico

Tamales!!





NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment