Monday, April 6, 2015

6 April 2015

Hello!! Happy Easter to you all!
How did you enjoy General Conference? I just loved it so much. It is my most favorite weekend of the year! So great. 
I know what was said by the speakers in General Conference is what the Lord needs us to hear. What He needs us to apply into our lives, so that we may become better than we are. All of the talks were so amazing. Which ones were your favorites?

So I have found a super cool tradition for Easter that I love and am going to do when I get home :) Cascarones. They are eggs with confetti inside. You save up eggshells over the months before Easter (cracking them so there is only a hole in the top). You dye them and fill them with confetti, and then glue tissue paper over the hole. Then on Easter, you surprise people and crack them on their heads! Super fun. I got Cascaron-ed a couple times yesterday. So great!

I love you all so much. I hope you were all able to watch and listen to General Conference. Study the talks through these next 6 months! I am going to! 
Love you!
Love, Hermana Dean

 Eagle pass sure has BEAUTIFUL flowers.





NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment