Monday, June 22, 2015

22 Junio 2015

Hello all! So sorry for not writing last week, I hope you are all doing well. :)

This week, well, and last week were awesome. They always are. I absolutely love being here in Eagle Pass. 
We went to Quemado this last week. It was so great! Quemado is one of those "blink and you'll miss it" towns on the way from Eagle Pass to Del Rio. It is the cutest little town ever. There was a guy there that has 2 deer for pets! They just chill inside his fenced yard. We pet them and took pictures with them. they were cute. I have pictures, but I forgot my camera cord, so I'll have to send them another time. 

Also in Quemado, there was a house with 6 Chihuahuas. Yep. Bienvenidos a la frontera!

Hay más, pero voy a añadir las fotos más tarde.

Last P-day, we went down to the Frontera. Literally. We were in front of the Río Grande, and could see Mexico. Super fun. I loved it

Thursday was a great day! Weekly planning and dinner with the sweetest people ever. They remind me a lot of my grandparents. 

Pues, eso es todo for this week! 

I love you all! I hope you are all safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment