Monday, June 29, 2015

29 June 2015

Hello everyone!
 I hope you are all doing well! This week has been so great. We have a lot of people we are working with, and most of them are progressing quite well. 

I cannot believe that June is almost over! It feels like it is still April or something. Gah! So crazy. I hope you are all having a great Summer!

This last week, we had exchanges with the Sisters in Del Rio. So great! I love exchanges. There are ALWAYS miracles that happen. This time was like that too! I went to Del Rio with Sister Veazie, and Sister Pectol came to Eagle Pass with Sister Ali. We saw miracles in both areas! In Del Rio, we were able to have a lesson with someone they hadn't seen in a while, and were able to meet some other people as well. In Eagle Pass, Sisters Ali and Pectol were able to have an amazing lesson with Juan, one of our investigators. He really is progressing quite well. I am so excited for him. 

I love you all so much! Sorry I haven't sent pictures in a while. But here you go!
 
Adventures in Quemado... Part 1
Someone really does have a pet deer! Hah. And a "Beware of Dog" sign. ha! The Greatest. 
Random Jurassic Park car.... Ha! 
You know you're in Texas in the Summer when.....Not only do you have boatloads of water, but of bug spray too!
Baby Pomegranate!
Adventures in Quemado... Part 2... Biggest stop sign of your life!
Quemado part 3... What happens when you forget to fill up with gas... and don't have enough to get back to Eagle pass... you get to fill up in Quemado! The only place between Del Rio and Eagle Pass to fill up your car with gas.... Super fun!


​I love you!

--

No comments:

Post a Comment