Monday, November 17, 2014

End of Week 2

Hola!!
Esta semana fue muy bien!! 
I know I say that about every week, but it is so true!!!

This week really was so great. 
On Tuesday, we knocked around a couple of neighborhoods, and met a lot of really nice people, and a got a couple of potentials. 

Wednesday, we had exchanges! I was with Sister Powell in the Fair Oaks area. It was so great! I learned so much from her. She is one of my Sister Training Leaders in my zone.

On Thursday, we had a goal to give as many people as we met a pass-along card. We did a lot better than we had been. :) It was great. We also got a couple of potentials..

On Friday, I totally let my geeky side loose. We were going to see a LA, and in her apartment complex was a DeLorean!! And did I have my camera?? No. I was so excited and my companion has never seen Back to the Future... so she didn't understand my excitement. If we go back, and it is still there, I will definitely be taking a picture with it. 
We also knocked a bit that day too, and again, got to meet a bunch of people.

On Saturday, we taught Celeste. She was in our Area Book, and has talked to missionaries a couple times before. She is a nurse, and so she has a very different and changing work schedule.
She is so great though! She wants to be Mormon. She is going to try to come to church this coming Sunday, and then the following Friday, we are having dinner with her. So, That's all great!

I love you all so much!! Thank you for all of your support. 

Love you!

Love,
Hermana Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment