Monday, March 30, 2015

30 March 2015

Hello!! Happy Spring to you all!! I think the sun has finally come out to stay. This last month or so, it has been pretty off and on. One day or two would be super warm, the next would be rainy and cold. Hmm. Texas. Make up your mind! Silly silly. Well. This week was SUPER! It always is. I learn so much each week, well, each day! Whether it is things in Spanish or things of the gospel, or how to be a better missionary/teacher... or a combination of all of it. :) I learn something, and hopefully change for the better.

Today is my compaƱera's birthday!! Hooray!! She is the big 2-0 now. Hooray! And, it's p-day too! So we had a super fun, and tiring day. We went down by la frontera, in the big grass field, and played soccer and speedball. I definitely do not have the coordination needed for soccer. But that is okay! It was still super fun.

This week was SO amazing. We had zone conference, and it was all in Spanish!!! So cool. I love hearing President speak, but hearing him speak and teach in Spanish is so awesome! He has such an amazing spirit about him. Gah. I just love it so much.

I just love being here! Coming on a mission truly has been one of the best decisions I've made. Yes, it took a little prodding and pushing from on High to get me here... But here I am! I've seen so many changes come into my life, and I love it! I don't ever want to be the person I was before. I want to continually change, to strive to be better, and through Christ, I can. Through Him, all things are possible.
Go to HeLives.mormon.org, and share with your friends! or in spanish, ElVive.mormon.org. It is such a beautiful video, and truly reminds us of all the possibilities we have in this life, because Christ Lives.

I love you so much!! Thank you for all you do. 

Love, Hermana Dean


Corn on the Cob was 2/$1 at HEB! So yummy!!


It said 90 degrees... but then as I was trying to take a picture, it cooled to 88. Lol. Still hot, but not as bad!






NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment