Monday, December 8, 2014

8 December 2014

Hola!! 

I hope everyone's week has been amazing! Mine sure has been.

On Tuesday, we had exchanges again. Instead of going to Fair Oaks, I stayed in Encino Park, and Sister Davis came there with me. It was really great. She is going home this transfer too!

Wednesday, we had dinner with the Foote's. They are such a sweet family. He is our stake president. She reminds me a lot of Sister Keaton, for those of you who know who that is. :)

Thursday, we had Weekly planning... Hermana Vivas's last one!!! :( So sad. But she is super excited. I'm really excited for her too.

Friday, we finished redoing our area book (rewriting potential sheets, removing those who have moved, etc) That was quite the project. :)

Saturday, we had a meeting with Elder Corbridge and Elder Wright. That was so wonderful. Elder Wright talked about the blessings of being a missionary. He quoted a talk President Hinckley gave in a priesthood session of General Conference. It is so great!

Sunday was good. We taught Gospel Principles again, about Honesty. It was good :)
We also got to watch the Christmas Devotional at a member's house. It was so amazing. I absolutely loved it.

I love you all so much! 

Let me include some pictures :)

​First time having Whataburger... pretty good!


​There are squirrels everywhere!! They are so cute!

Me and Sister V! Last P-day together! :(

Love you!!

Love, 
Hermana Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment