Monday, February 9, 2015

09 Feb 2015

Hola! Esta semana fue loca!
Friday night, Presidente called me, and told me I was being emergency transferred to the border! It was hard to leave Encino Park, but I am so excited to be here in Eagle Pass! We cover two branches, one English, and the other Spanish. it is so wonderful! I am enjoying it all.

I hope you are all doing well! I am so grateful for all of your examples to me. You have all had a hand in helping me become who I am today.

Here is a picture with la familia Salinas. They are so wonderful! They invited us over for dinner last night. They are working towards being sealed :)



I love you all!

Love, Hermana Dean



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment