Monday, February 23, 2015

23 Feb 2015

Hello!! Can you believe that February is almost over?? I can't. It feels like it just started.

This week was so great. We were able to help a Sister from our ward. She is pregnant, but on bedrest. Before she was put on bedrest, she broke her leg! So sad. Her husband works a lot, so we have been able to go over and clean and do dishes and such, helping the kids learn how to clean and put things away when they are done with them. But super great news. When we went over this last week, she had gone to the doctor, and was able to get her cast off! Hooray!  She is still on bedrest, but we are working with the Relief Society president to coordinate other Sisters from the Branch going over and helping her out.

I also hit my 5 month mark this last week. Crazy! I cannot believe it has been that long. It has gone by so fast. I love it! 

We were able to go up to San Antonio Thursday night to Friday, for a special Zone meeting. So in all the missions in the US and Canada, they are installing these little Black Boxes in the cars, that help us be safer drivers, and report unsafe driving to HQ. They are called Tiwi boxes. They are really interesting.

This upcoming Sunday is Transfer calls... I am excited to find out what is going to happen. I hope I get to stay here, but will do what Heavenly Father wants me to :)

Love you all! Have a most wonderful week. :)

Love, Hermana Dean

The biggest Mexico flag I have ever seen!



Hermana Collins found a dead lizard, and is going to send it home to her family. Hah.  Mom, do you want one??




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment