Monday, January 18, 2016

2 Timothy 4:6-7

Hola Todos!

My goodness. This week has been so wonderful! Sister Gibson and I have seen so many miracles here in the Lockhart branch. 

David will be getting baptized this Saturday! He is so excited. A little nervous, he says, but confident in what he has chosen to do. He has seen a change in his life from following the commandments and doing what is right. It has been amazing to see this change in him. He is more confident, he feels more of the love of the Lord, and he knows what he should do. 

Tracy committed to be baptized on the 13th of February. We are so excited for her! She is such a sweetheart. She recognizes all the blessings she has received from coming to church and learning more. 

A couple of weeks ago, we met with Juliana and her husband Richard. (She is a member, he is not... not yet anyway). We read in the Book of Mormon with them, and invited them to read the next chapter. This past Friday, we got a call from Juliana, and she told us she and Richard have been reading every night together, and that he wants to learn more! They are the sweetest couple.

This Church is true, my friends! I know it with all my heart. It is Christ's church. He guides us through living Prophets and Apostles. Our Heavenly Father loves us so much, and wants all of us, His children, to return to Him. We all have to make the decision to follow His counsel. It is our choice. I have made my choice, and I shall never look back. I am here on God's side. I will fight to the end. 

A short while ago, I read a scripture that describes how I feel: 2 Timothy 4:6-7

"6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:"

I still have the rest of my life ahead of me, but I will stay converted. I will not be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment