Friday, May 9, 2014

Anxiously Waiting....

Hey all! I meant to write this on Wednesday... but totally got sidetracked. Oh well. Better late than never!
I am so anxious and nervous! I was thinking I was going to get my call either this last Wednesday, or the week after. And I'm guessing the week after. Nothing was in my mailbox on Wednesday. ha. It must have been funny to watch though... I was shaking in anticipation of my call being in there.. I opened it up, and nada. zilch. Now I get to experience the nervous-ness for another week!! The two weeks since I submitted my papers have been very interesting. Every night takes me forever to fall asleep. Like Christmas Eve, or the day before the first day of school....The excitement! It is exhausting! I lay awake in bed thinking of all the possibilities of where I could be called. Will it be stateside? Europe? Africa? South America? I am so excited to find out. These next couple of days will be nerve wracking! Are there any guesses from my followers? :)  I will post when I find out !

That's all for this week. TTFN!

-Sister Dean





No comments:

Post a Comment