Thursday, May 1, 2014

I Love To See The Temple!!

Hello! Last night, my mom and I went and participated in an endownment session in the Bountiful Temple. I loved it. I had not been to the temple for a while, so it was definitely needed. I am so grateful that I live so close to so many temples!!

*Ahem* sorry. Anywho... As I was sitting in the Celestial Room, pondering about my upcoming mission.... I made a goal. I have not yet received my call, so I don't know when I will be leaving, but I made this goal anyway. Here it is: I want to do a session in all of the Utah temples before I leave. I have already done baptisms in them (one summer vacation with my mom and bruddah a couple years ago). So far, I have already done a session in the Logan, Bountiful, and Salt Lake Temples. Also, the Las Vegas... woo!

I love the temple so much. There is such a sense of peace that I feel every time I go. If it has been a long time since you have been,  I encourage you to go!! Be worthy of it, and go. You will be blessed.

That's all for now!! I'll write again soon.   XOXO

-Sister Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment