Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pulling My Hair Out

Oh. My. Goodness. This last week has been painful!! I am so excited to get my call.. It should be there today... if it isn't... I just might go crazy! O.o... Jk. I'll be fine. I think the hardest part is remembering that even if it does come today, I won't be able to open it until Saturday..... "Curse you aqua scum!!!" Saturday is the soonest all of my siblings can be all together...Yeah. I'm going crazy. I have this... restlessness about me. I can't sit still for longer than... 30 seconds. Thank goodness I have T-Lo to help keep my sanity. I love that kid.

omy g o s h.

IT IS ONLY NOON. I don't get home until 4... Gah! Hopefully seeing my call in the mailbox will help me to calm down. *sigh* Who are we kidding. I've read tons of other Sister Missionary blogs, and they all said when they got their call they were almost too excited to wait for that evening when everyone could be there. I am seriously going to go nuts. Just thinking about seeing my call gives me goosebumps every 5.67 seconds. True story. I timed it.

Even though all this excitement is running through me, there's still that part of me that can't believe it is actually true! I am going on a mission. Holy wow. I am going on a mission. I've tried to get into the mentality of a missionary... I've read countless Sis-Miss blogs, studied PMG, read the BoM.....(wow... we sure use a lot of abbreviations....) And there's still the part of me that hasn't caught up to the rest.  Hopefully, reading my call will help ;) Although, I expect this feeling to stay until I'm out of the MTC (ha.. another abbreviation... LOVE IT!)

Anywho... I'll write again on Saturday.... :) I am so excited to find out where the Lord needs me to spread His Gospel.

TTFN!

-Sister Dean


No comments:

Post a Comment